Friday, May 15, 2009

Facebook Love

I enjoy a good Facebook status as much as the next person. Nice, clever, awesome statuses/stati. Some status awesomeness I’ve enjoyed:

Name Surname is tired of talking about herself in the 3rd person.

Name Surname is updating his status.

Name Surname poked his Facebook friend last night.

That is some quality humour. Using the status update as a way make the world a better place.

I don’t have SUCH a big problem with the boring people who tell us about the weather or their plans for supper, or their exam results. It’s nothing flashy, but nothing kak – they just haven’t put much thought into it. I sense a very big ‘but’ coming along.

When the lovey-dovey attention-seekers start saying things like:

Name Surname is so in love with him. I love you so much baby.

Name Surname is wishing his baby happy 1 month anniversary. I don’t know what I’d do without you.

Stefan Adonis wants to smack those chops in the face with a sledgehammer.

Why do people feel the need to proclaim their pisswilly love to the world? We don’t give a shit. Go tell the Love Guru. Go tell Oprah. Tell your pet lama. Just don’t tell me. Get a fucking room.

Honestly.

Stefan Adonis feels better after getting that off his chest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the one's that peeve me off:

Stefan Adonis is proud as fuck to be a liverpool supporter. What a game boys, pity we didn't make itApril 14 at 10:39pm · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (8)