Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pigs are now irritating me

Swine Flu is now pissing me off. I did enjoy this though:

In other news, a man in Canada was also sick and tired of this Swine Flu kak. So he did something genius. “These pigs can not keep getting the better of us,” he said as he huffed and puffed and blew their house down. He was tired of those dirty swine spreading disease to the world, so he took one for the team and got the dirty swine back. He spread the H1N1 virus, which he picked up in Mexico, to a herd of pigs. So a man, infected a pig. You know, for a bit of a change. IOL spreads this little bundle of pig-joy:

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=31&art_id=vn20090504054257816C375430

Har. Har. Now that, is funny. Getting those pink blobs of grossness back for invading the news like the Germans did to Poland.

But I’m so I’m over Swine flu and so should you be. Move on.

And if one more person sends me an email with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet talking about Swine Flu I’m going to flip my moer.

I can only hope our bacon doesn’t get infected.

No comments: