Thursday, September 17, 2009

Clint

I was starting to smell a bit funky, so I stopped off at Clicks to buy some hygiene for just R29.95. So I ambled through the aisles (trying not to laugh at the shampoo promo girl’s makeup/fuckup) and got my stuff. Then I get to the till.

1 X miserable tit behind the counter with a badge that said ‘Clint’ – I think they got a couple of letters wrong on his nametag.

No “good morning”, no “hi”, just the stupid question that never gets a yes - “Do you have a clicks club card?” He was a bit of a tit.

I’m not one to pass up an opportunity, so I thought I’d have a bit of fun with Clint the tit. Actually, funny I should call him tit, cos he had tits. Like Meatloaf’s character in Fight Club.


Now I could’ve carried my stuff out in my hands, but I figured I’d get a bag to make my life easier. But for some reason, when the tits asked me if I wanted a bag, I said no.

So I watched him exhaust himself unpacking my basket onto the counter. Then when he gave me the total and that’s when I ‘changed my mind’ and asked for a bag. Then I watched with joy as the sweat patches under his arms got bigger while he repacked everything into my bag.

He was not happy, maybe cos his tits were starting to sag. He’s just lucky I was in a good mood, else I would’ve paid in donkies.

So I walked away with a smile on my face and secretly put a doekoem on him for someone to murder his cat.
While we’re here, does anyone know why the Clicks logo has a unicorn on it?



3 comments:

My Sweet Serenity said...

Perhaps you should google the clicks and unicorn relationship???????????? ;)

Crome said...

The unicorn is a mythical beast. Clicks has mythical service.

ginger reay said...

Because after meeting Clint you want to Click a gun against your head?