Thursday, September 3, 2009

Suicidal Suicidal

Remember that song from the fat Jamaican kid? "You had me suicidal, suicidal, when you said it's over."

Someone told this chick in Barcelona that's it over. So she figured to get his attention, she'll jump from a 25m-high bridge/balcony/plane. Fair enough, I'm never one to stand in the way of a suicidal person. But someone else was. She landed on an unsuspecting guy who was taking an afternoon stroll on the side-walk, which I have now dubbed Suicide-Walk™.

All reports I read said that the woman who jumped had in fact died. I have been waiting a long time to use this line, courtesy of Delboy.

The woman died? Really? Were you born with such perception or did you learn it from some ancient Chinese master?

Condolences to the family of the man who died of suicide.

Suicide-Walk™, you know you like it.

No comments: