Monday, November 30, 2009

Fucking-retarded-goffel-midget-hippie

Alright. I'm a good driver. I abide by the rules of the road with such obedience that catholic nuns would squeeze my bumcheeks.

So this morning, I had woken up nice and early, spent 30 minutes just looking out the window and counting my blessings. On my way to work, all the robots were green except one, where I had a nice hello-howzit conversation with the guy with the black back at the red light. I was driving at a cruising speed of 70kmph, listening to the sweet sounds of Johnny Cash and savouring the beauty of the day that lay ahead.

And then, like a shit-fart in a clean white pair of underpants, a fucking-retarded-goffel-midget-hippie in a old-school Mini appears out of nowhere, driving like a fuckface and nearly wiping the side of my Toyota Conquest.



If anyone happens to see this fucking-retarded-goffel-midget-hippie, please would you extend your middle finger in her general direction. Maybe call her a fucking-retarded-goffel-midget-hippie or comment as to the state of her mother's genetalia.

Fucking-retarded-goffel-midget-hippie.

No comments: