Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funeral for a friend

We all know that Matric Balls are generally fuckshows.

The girls can dress slutty and paint their faces.
The guys can wear a standard black suit with a tie to match their partner’s dress.
They get to arrive in the most outrageous car they can find.

This is probably the most important thing, because there’s normally that rent-a-crowd outside the venue ready to scream like you’re the walking corpse of Michael Jackson. In my year, I went in a limo. 3 girls who were best friends came in matching minis. And I think someone came in a taxi (minibus).

But this one takes the cake. Takes the cake and smothers it all over its mouth while singing I excerpts from ‘I want to live in America’.

Not a word of lie, this chick came in a coffin. Pall bearers and all.



Jesus (which is funny because Jesus normally attends funerals).

This is the part where the ridiculous one-liners spew forth from my mouth:

She looks drop-dead gorgeous.

She entered the room with such Amazing Grace.

I don’t think she re-hearsed her entrance.

Sorry, I’m just trying to help us all deal with this situation.


1 comment:

Crome said...

Let's face it. It was the only way she was going to get "laid".