Monday, November 9, 2009

Toothbrushes and ice-cream at the game

I've noticed there are some sports 'fans' who don't watch the game.

"Hey did you check the game lastnight?"

Responses vary:

"No I was cleaning my shoes."
"No I was spending some quality time with my girlfriend."
"No I watched Strictly Come Dancing."


But never before have I heard someone say they were brushing there teeth when the game was on. Check it out - it loads quickly.




No word of lie. Big coat with sunglasses and brushing his teeth.

Earlier this year at the Confed Cup, there was this little kid, who didn't know that the ice-cream was meant to go in his mouth:

Bwahaha. On youtube, people left some nasty, but bwahaha-inducing comments:

I hope you can read that, cos I'm not repeating it - then it would be almost like I'm saying that.

Shame, probably United fans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. Seldom.. It is possible to tell, this :) exception to the rules

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.