Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Creepy Father

I’ve tried to restrain myself with this one. Being Catholic, I feel bad to make fun of kiddie-fiddling men of the cloth, so when it ‘came out’ that the Pope had covered up some priestly paedophilia, I kept my mouth shut. But the seams burst like a water balloon under Oprah Winfrey when I saw these pictures on Buzzfeed.












I could be wrong here, but this looks like a man who could have covered up some alter boy altering in his day. And some people never saw it coming. Those people obviously didn’t see these pictures.

I suppose he put it on his CV under ‘other holy acts’: Covered up ze feedling of ze kiddies.

Disgusting Benny XVI. Maybe you should’ve just sat yourself down in your little Sistine Chapel and think WWJD?

He definitely wouldn’t have done that you disgusting old man.

Shameful.


No comments: